August 05, 2013

Beat The Heat Readathon - It's already been a week!



Hello everyone! 

Opposite from all the other Read-a-Thons I have participated in lately, I decided to stick with a lot less update posts throughout the whole thing. For one, because I don't want your Feedreaders and Email Inboxes overflowing with my current page count - and then, I also don't think it's very benefitting for my reading goals to update every day.
It's been a week of (pretty intense) reading now, though, so I thought I'd let you guys know how things are over here.

Overall, from Monday to Monday I have read 4 books. I actually wanted to have that goals achieved within 7, not 8 days - but I'm still pretty proud!
Especially, because I read two of them, Heist Society and 34 Pieces of You, in one day. 
The other two Siege and Storm and The Lucy Variations were really good, too, though!

34 Pieces of YouHeist Society (Heist Society, #1)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)The Lucy Variations

The only problem I face now? I have no idea what's next! I crave a book that's just as good as the other ones were, but how to choose? I'm thinking The Fault in Our Stars, but I'd rather read that one without the pressure of a Read-a-Thon at the back of my mind...

What do you guys think? Do you read specific books for Read-a-Thons? And, if you're participating, how far have you come with your goals?


1 comment:

  1. I'm doing alright so far. I originally planned to read one book a day, though I've only finished 4.5 books so far.

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...