August 06, 2013

Top Ten Stories I Never Wanted to End


34 Pieces of YouThe Lucy VariationsTen Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)How to Save a LifeLucidPerfect (Impulse, #2)A Midsummer's NightmareDear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories
Wintergirls


Notice a theme in this? They are all contemporary novels! I guess I just grow too attached to those characters (if the books are really, really good, which all of the above are!)...and also, most dystopian/fantasy/etc. novels have sequels :D

7 comments:

  1. Nice ones! Never read any of these but every reader can understand the desire for a sequel!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great list! And great taste in books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to How to Save a Life this summer-my first Sara Zarr! I liked the ending, but I am definitely curious about how things turned out in the long run. Maybe a sequel starring a teenaged version of the baby (can't remember the name!)? Thanks for sharing! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1BN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read mostly dystopian/fantasy/etc. so this was a tough week for me. But Lucid and A Midsummer's Nightmare are on my TBR list so hopefully I will like them! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh is Wintergirls that good? I almost bought it yesterday, it was at my used bookstore and I loved the cover...but I thought it might be a little too dark (?) is it?

    I haven't read any of these books! One contemporary I wish never ended was Just Like Fate by Suzanne Young and Cat Patrick, it was my favorite book of this year so far! You'd love it, I think! :D

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know many of these books but some are on my TBR pile for sure.
    Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good list, I love Perfect and I also put it on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...