Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
1 The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Somehow this is the one book I always throw in my cart, convinced I'll buy it and then I throw it out at the end - so frustrating!
2. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
I have this one in ebook format but I just recently noticed that the hardcover version is basically a chocolate bar under the dust jacket and that is sooo freaking cool!
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
This book seems to be amazing...oh, and I adore how it looks as a hardcover book :)
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
This is one of those series everyone talks about. Everyone but me because I still haven't read it...
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This story sounds so cute!
6. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
I would never buy this book myself because I didn't like the first one but I wouldn't mind receiving them for Christmas...the covers are sooo pretty :) (And no...I'm in no way superficial...)
7. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Because I love Peter Pan!
8. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
9. Winter White by Jen Calonita
I really enjoyed Belles, so I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!
10. Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz
Because this book sounds like it could easily become my new favorite!