April 03, 2012

Tune in Tuesday #1





Tune-in Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger from GReads. The idea is to share a song that you love, new or old, in order to spread some music around the blogosphere! 



Pink - Don't let me get me


Let me get one thing straight: I'm the most cautious girl you will find on this lovely planet. I am not able to say the F-word - not in public and not to myself. I would never wear a skirt that's even close to the one Pink wears in the video above. I get along with my parents and my teachers perfectly, I am the annoying good girl. Anyway, I've had a problem with adapting to the rules and norms of the small town I live in for as long as I can remember and whenever people talk about me or make fun of me I just blast this song and I find it so empowering. Although the lyrics actually are rather depressing, I feel like the music literally cheers you on and goes like: "Don't give up, keep doing your thing, just live through this!" 
You know what I mean? No matter if you do this is just such an amazing song!
Have a nice day and never give up!

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what I love about Pink the most! Sure she has a lot of fun songs, but she also does those songs that are so uplifting and hit you to the very core! I hope you get through your issues, you shouldn't let anything change who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...