August 15, 2013

I Really, Really Love You Guys



I know, I know. It's totally Thursday and totally time for a review and there's no reason why there shouldn't be one.
Especially because I even have one. A review, I mean. I was crazy busy reading lately (duh! BTH, anyone?) and I reviewed most of what I read, so I can assure - the reviews will come! Starting tomorrow!

Why not today, you ask?
Oh, that's because I'm a sentimental mess right now and therefore need to tell all my readers something that's been on my mind a lot lately.

I really, really love you!
All of you! 
The ones who always comment and the ones who never comment and the ones who leave shorter statements and the ones that write novels in my comments section!
I am actually obsessed with all of you!

(Awesome right??? Heart-shaped SMARTIIIIEEES!!!)

Just in case you're not a blogger, I'll explain this obsession.
You know, there was a before when I had all these things (about books) in my head that I wanted to talk about and noone would listen! And on top of that, they often just turned around and walked away when I started talking about how I'm head over heels in love with Dimitri.
Now, I can write about all those things and have people come to actually read what I wrote.
Amazing!!!
And I love chatting with you guys on Twitter! I even think we should do that way more often. I'm just not on Twitter enough, ya know? Gotta change that!

So, to cut it short (or, as short as my never-ending rambling can be), I just wanted to let all of my readers know that I love you with all my heart and that I don't know what I would do without you and the blog and that I am soo happy for all the nice and sweet comments you always leave me!

Thank you so much for that!!!!


1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE YOU TOO!

    Yes, go be on twitter more. I need to be on twitter more too. Sending you a tweet now!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...