First of all, thank you all for your amazing and frequent comments while I am mostly MIA! I really, really love reading them and appreciate your suggestions SO much! Also, after catching up on my favorite blogs today and seeing all the new September releases and that Divergent trailer I am totally feeling like this reading/blogging slump is coming to an end :D
But now, on to the secondary characters I cannot live without!
It's kind of cliché to say, but I really do think sidekicks can be just as important as the heroines and heroes of a book. After all, they often make for the funny jokes, they are the ones to clear up the mess our MCs created and sort through their mess of thoughts so that they can think clear again :D
1) Many, many Harry Potter people
SO many of them had such important roles in the end (Neville, Ginny, Professor Lupin, heck even Aberforth Dumbledore!)
2) Sturmhound from Siege and Storm
3) Jessy from The Mediator Series
4) Doc from The Mediator Series
5)Iko from The Lunar Chronicles
6) Link's mom from The Caster Chronicles
7) Roar from the Under the Never Sky Trilogy
8) Sam from Deadly Cool and Social Suicide
9) Lina's mom from Between Shades of Grey
10) Mehh, no number ten - can't think of anyone else! Who did you choose that I totally forgot? Any suggestions?