Top Ten Bookish People I'd LikeTo Meet
1) JK Rowling - duh!
2) Meg Cabot - because I think talking to her would be hilariously funny :)
3) Harmony from Harmony's Radiant Reads - because I love her reviews and everything else she posts - she's so funny!
4) Sarah Dessen - I always feel like she has a TON of experience with surviving high school and your teen years, so it'd be great to ask for some advice :)
5) Cornelia Funke - in interviews she always talks so mysteriously and somehow...magical. I love when authors pretend (or do they?) that their worlds and characters are real!
6) Maggie Stiefvater and
7) Lauren Oliver
because I adore their writing styles - they have something poetic!
8) Nicholas Sparks - uh..you know just to check if he's anything like that weirdo of a dad in Anna and the French Kiss :)
9) Cassandra Clare - I have a feeling she's one of the most funny people you can meet on this earth!
10) Kafka - Because I felt like including a dead - classic- author. :D