September 03, 2012

Week of September 3

All New Stories:
Beneath the Glitter by Elle Fowler: Book CoverOrigin by Jessica Khoury: Book CoverCarnival of Souls by Melissa Marr: Book CoverDead Is a Killer Tune


Sequels:
Tiger's Destiny (Tiger's Curse Series #4) by Colleen Houck: Book CoverEntice by Jessica Shirvington: Book CoverOutpost (Razorland Series #2) by Ann Aguirre: Book CoverPrized (Birthmarked Trilogy Series #2) by Caragh M. O'Brien: Book CoverRage Within by Jeyn Roberts: Book Cover

Paperbacks:
Dark Inside

Wow, this week really has me gasping - so many beautiful covers and so many epic-sounding stories! I'm on a kind of semi-book-buying ban in September, though ( as I am SO buying The Casual Vacancy which will cost me more than I usually spend on books in a month!) so many of these have to wait. Anyway, Carnival of Souls was definitely on my wishlist, but the first few reviews I've read made me put it off a bit but if people like it, I will add Origin. I totally plan on reading that series with the gorgeous tiger-covers I just don't know when :) Same is true for Embrace and Entice by Jessica Shirvington (heard amazing things!) and Enclave and Outpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...