July 24, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday
1) I feel like Harry Potter is the book I mention a couple of times every week but I can't help it! Of course I'd love going to school in Hogwarts, living in a house like the one of the Weasley's and buying all that cool wizardry candy. I LOVE the Harry Potter world!
2) Inkheart. And here we go again. But, I mean, come on! I didn't even read through the second and third book of that trilogy, but the glimpse that I actually got to see of the world that Cornelia Funke created fascinated me!
3) Lakeview and Colby, the Sarah Dessen towns, because they have amazing restaurants, people (also some cute guys!) and malls :)
4) Ravka from Shadow and Bone
I mean, I'd probably be scared to death and pee my pants or something, but I just am sooo curious to see how it looks like! Especially the palaces, though!
5) The Mortal Instruments Series
Can I just say I'd love to see New York one day? At the best of course, a New York filled with vampires and werewolves and demons :) And with Jace.
6) Gatlin from The Caster Chronicles
I know I'm weird. I hate the small town I live in. I hate all the characteristics of smalltowns in general. Anyway, as soon as it's an American small town I will drop everything and hop over that big ocean without taking a second thought. Oh, and the creepy magic helps, too.
7) Anna and the French Kiss
I'm such a cheater! Well, yes I'd love to go to Paris anytime soon. But I wouldn't mind staying at Anna's boarding school either, so it's okay :)
8) Rosewood from the Pretty Little Liars Series
Because it is sooo creepy and the people there are sooo....I don't even know the word, it's just a different world!
9) Vampire Academy
Although I still haven't gotten past the first book, I'd love to go to school there. I think Richelle Mead created an awesome world!
10) Genovia from the Princess Diaries
Everyone who has read those books knows how awesome that place has got to be for a nice little beach vacation!
I mean...come on, look at this! I'd probably stay in school forever if that meant flying pumpkins every year :)