Happy Birthday to meeee! Exactly this day, one year ago, I uploaded my very first post on the Booksmartie.
It's been a great, sad, adventorous and exciting year for me - in the blogging universe and beyond - and in the next few days to come I want to share the highlights with you guys! I hope you enjoy!
Looking Back on...Spring Break in the Blogosphere
Spring Break usually is
- a rather difficult time for me
- the weather is horrible
- everyone else seems to be somewhere sunny
- there is nothing to do
- I always get sick!
My new blog, though
-made things rather interesting
- kept me busy
- helped me understand that highschool is only the beginning
My reading habits
- changed completely
- I read for hours, sick in bed
- I learned how to enjoy doing nothing for a change
Blogging - wise
- I started to have a real routine in my posts
- I noticed that routines are rather boring
- I started including random posts just to change things up
Interestingly enough, I used to be a lot more spontaneous during the first few weeks of blogging and I'd really like to get back to that again. After all, blogging is about sharing something about yourself with the readers and I think it might be more fun to include some rather personal, fun updates from time to time!