July 07, 2013

Good Morning Monday! #1

Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen of the Bookish Universe!

First of all, don't worry, I'm not crazy. Even the Booksmartie, early raiser by birth, has got her problems with waking up at 5AM on a Monday to go to work.
So, admittedly, I am not typing this in the morning, but on a sunshin-y sunday afternoon near my window, with a good book and a balcony right in side. So, I might as well start this post with something to cheer you up a little:

hahahaha
Let's skip book and balcony for a second, though, and talk about the week ahead. I personally sincerely hope it's going to be an awesome one.
Tomorrow, we'll start of with a Top Ten Tuesday that is all about the movies...but I'm going to have to alternate the topic a bit to fit my needs (and abilities).
Wednesday and Thursday is for reviews - this time, though, on books that I really don't want to see in movie version. The pictures that are still in my head give me nightmares, I'm telling you!
Friday is for following, of course - and a big surprise for everyone, as always. 
On Saturday, we will discuss movies, duh! - but from a different point of view.
Also, 45 Pounds is coming out this week and I would get my head chopped off to read this book. 
45 Pounds (More or Less)
Sadly,though, I'm still desperately trying not to drown in my TBR pile these days...
Instead, I'm looking forward to reading Myra McEntires Hourglass and (maybe) Timepiece (shhh, the last book is coming out next month!) and the new Confessions book by Louise Rozett. Oh, and despite the so-so reviews for Amanda Sun's Ink, I'm hoping to get my own taste of it somewhere in the middle of this week, too.
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Ink (Paper Gods, #1)Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, #2)
With this, I'm going to leave with the one question burning in my mind:

What are you reading this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...