July 31, 2013

July Wrap Up and August TBR

So, July's over? Fine by me!!! Once again, I realize I'm not a fan of the heat, the doing nothing, the bathing suits and pools. I love back to school, colored leaves and hot sweet tea!
And although August may be everything but fall, my favorite time of year is still coming closer any day.

Even more reason to kick off this month with a serious commitment to reading, so that when September and October come around, I'll be back in the routine :)

Books I finished in July:
 
The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts (DAC, PRC)
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (TBR, PRC)
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick (TBR, PRC, Sequel C)
Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend by Loise Rozett (Sequel C)
Ink by Amanda Sun (DAC, PRC)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (PRC, TBR)
Ten Things by Sarah Mlynowski (TBR)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Sequel C)
 
In addition to that I read one book for school which I do count, but not list on here, because it'd probably bore you guys to death :D
 
All in all, that's 9 books. A solid number, but I know I could have done better....
 
 
Books I plan to read in August:
 
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
34 Pieces of Me by Carmen Rodriguez
Heist Society (1,2,3) by Ally Carter
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Mediator 2,3,4 by Meg Cabot
 
That is...quite a lot. 12 books in total. I know that I can read 12 books a month - I'm not sure if I will :) With two Read-a-Thons on the way it shouldn't be too hard, though...I hope...
 
 
Which books have you read this month? And what are your goals for August?
By the way, do you already mourn the end of summer or can you - like me - not wait for the fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...