December 01, 2013

December Books

RoomiesThese Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)Racing SavannahPerfect LieDangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures, #0.5)Warrior (The Dragon King Chronicles, #2)Third Lie's the Charm (The Liar Society, #3)

There may not be a lot of YA/NA out there in December, but the books we do get sound really nice! I've been looking forward for Roomies all year and can't wait to see what Dangerous Dream is about. Initially, I didn't plan on reading These Broken Stars, but the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive! Perfect Lie could be a hit or miss,but it sounds like really good New Adult! I have red Ellen Oh's first book, Prophecy and didn't really like it, so that one's not on my list.

Which of these are you planning to read?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good list. I hope I can continue with the Shatter Me series next year. Good luck with your reads!

    My plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I haven't even started the Shatter Me trilogy :( But i really want to before it is all over!!! Seems to be such a good one!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...