December 06, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Increase Blog Followers


Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

Ohh, nice one! Actually, 2013 was my year of new things to do!! I swear I'm not usually as daring :D

1) Started driving on my own :D
2) Started living on my own!
3) Moved from Germany to London (uh...on my own...:))
4) Participated - and won! - Nanowrimo!
5) Started University

So, yeah, usually, my years are not that exciting, but turning 18 has done a couple of things to make my life a roller-coaster ride (literally - talking about me driving my mom's car...).
Let's hope for an even better 2014!!!

What are the new/unusual things you have done this year?

9 comments:

  1. I love London. Hope you're enjoying living there.
    New Bloglovin follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I do!! It's an amazing city! And thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Wow you did a lot of new things! Moving to a new country on your own is huge! Old follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaank you!!! With getting so much help from Uni, though, it wasn't too hard :D

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! How awesome!! Those are all great accomplishments! Congrats to all those things!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so many scary (but exciting) things! -New bloglovin follower. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome!! I want to visit London and Germany so bad, so I'm jealous that you get to live there (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That's amazing. Hope you have a wonderful experience with living in London =)
    New GFC follower.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...