1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2013?
Ahh, difficult! SO many! Also - I'm not quite sure if I even discovered this one in 2013! But I'll go with Cuddlebuggery - their posts are the kinds I save up for weekend reading time :)
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2013?
Woah. I do not know. I not knows. No idea. I would say the Lucid one but there's no way I can remember all the reviews I typed and although I really like writing them, I usually remember other people's reviews more than my own...
3. Best discussion you had on your blog?
Definitely the More Than A Twerking Queen one. I hate that I couldn't think of a better title but the topic itself was and is important to me!
4. Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else’s blog?
Sorry, but this is not a book blogging one. It's still incredibly good and incredibly important so you really should check it out!
5. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Looking at my history of failed read-a-thons in the latter half of the year, my last really great event was Bout of Books in May!
6. Best moment of book blogging/your book life in 2013?
Meeting Veronika Roth at her book signing in London this November!!
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
Views: Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
None, really. I get excited about every page view and comment I get and I am usually rather overwhelmed by it than wish or ask for more. So, no, I'm pretty okay with the love my posts got :)
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
Mhm...adult books? Do they count? Because I seriously start liking them and if you had told me a year ago....
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
reading 120 books this year? Complete fail! I'll finish short of at least 40!
Paranormal Reading Challenge: Well...I participated. And I did read more than 12 of the books, but I stopped keeping track early on in the year :/ Same for TBR Challenge and Sequel Challenge.
With the Debut Author one I stopped trying after February :(
I also wanted to finish or continue reading series and trilogies - which I did! I didn't finish all of them, but I definitely made some progress!