1) Read more books I want to read. (NOT jump on every hyped up bankwagon!)
2) Make time for reading (like...every day)
3) Read more adult books.
4) Finish the series and trilogies I started.
5) Write reviews as right away as possible.
6) Keep the blog up to date and make time for writing unique and good quality posts.
7) Leave more comments on other blogs.
8) Go on Twitter more.
9) Go on Goodreads more (seriously, I'm missing out on all the boooks!!!)
10) Talk about my love of books more.
This last one is the only one I want/ need to explain a bit: ever since reading Fangirl, I realized I can be a VERY bland companion, because I won't ever talk about myself. I will talk about Uni, sports, celebrities etc. but when someone asks me something about myself I will ALWAYS give the shortest answer possible. So, or the new year, I hope that I can share of my real, personal interests with others more instead of always feeling stupid for loving books (okay, obsessing about books...)
What are your goals for 2014? And which lessons have you learned from 2013???