January 19, 2014

Weekly Recap

Happy Sunday, everyone!

They say that one of the most important things about goals is to stick to them! And in order to do that, you should be checking on them as much as possible! So that's where this new feature comes in! To keep up with my progress in 2014, I'll let you guys know what has been going on reading and un-reading wise in my week so far :) 

Goals for this week were: 

Read at least 3 books. 

Post every day. 

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

Well...this didn't work out quite as I had planned it. First week of term got in the way and it was SO stressful! I managed to finish Incarnate Saturday night and am now happily reading Shatter Me which - so far - has blown my mind! 
When it comes to posting, I've been better :) As soon as this post is published, it'll be officially a post-a-day and I hope to keep this up for a little longer! 

My goals for next week, therefore is to stick to reading 3 books a week because I can totally do it and I've done it before so what's the problem!!! 

Also: 

Post every day next week. 

Complete all the runs on my training plan. 

Strength train for at least 2 hours next week. 

Stretch!!

Write at least 3 reviews. 





1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. :) I didn't really enjoy Shatter Me but was intrigued enough to read on.
    I hope you like these!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...