November 18, 2012

Motivational Monday

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.”

MOTIVATIONAL MOVE:
Honestly? I'm so stressed out right now (it's school again...), I crave (and I recommend it to every one of you) a hot shower and a face mask and new hand cream and all that beauty stuff to really forget about all the craziness .... at least for a moment.

MOTIVATIONAL GOAL:
I really want to get into the christmas vibe this year, so this week I'm going to start "planning" for it. I'm going to look for christmas books I want to (re)read in december and make a goal list i.e. to make sure to bake cookies this year and to buy a cd with christmas songs :)

This weeks new books:

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Elemental

Not many this week - and I'm not exactly excited about either of them...I might read Elemental one day, but actually probably not - can you guys recommend one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...