1) Read 120 books.
2) Read at least 12 books featuring paranormal creatures.
3) Finish open series.
4) Don't buy books only because of the hype.Defiance *cough*
5) Stay away from dystopias if they don't sound really, really, really amazing and different. Oh, and if their title is not Fragments or Requiem.
6) Actually read Pandemonium. Because, you know, there is no such thing as the right time to read a book.
7) Read at least twelve debut novels.
8) Include some classics. Just..do it.
9)Come back to Fantasy reads and Historical Fiction, because those have always been my favorite genres.
10) Dogear books. Because I hate that all my books look like they come straight from the store and have never been touched after that :)