January 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, #1)


Sooo, I know this book has not been getting the best reviews and I never really got into the original Sex and the City (I guess I'm just too young to still identify with that show), but as I'm typing this I'm watching the second Episode of the Carrie Diaries TV show and I'm liking it, so I figured I should at least try the books....and I might be a little obsessed with the idea of running out and getting them right now :)

8 comments:

  1. I never watched Sex and the City so I don't think I will ever read this book. I have heard that it is pretty good though. Hope you get it soon!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I hope that, too :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I should probably read this as well. I'm a SATC fan and I started with TCD now as it's a new show but I never read the books.

    Hope you get it soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, then I guess there's still hope that I'll like SATC, too - because I actually really want to - it seems so cool and funny and it's set in New York!

      Delete
  3. I was a fan of the SATC TV show, but never read the books. If I have time, maybe I should check out the Carrie show and see how it compares. I hope you enjoy the book!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the first two episodes and I really liked them...especially the eighties touch it has...I think it makes it more unique!

      Delete
  4. I've actually seen this in my library and with the new TV show I'm kind of wondering about it...so I hope you get it!

    Thanks for stopping by my WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I want it in my library, too :D That would compromise with my TBR pile!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...