January 16, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday





Also Known As

Being a 16-year-old safecracker and active-duty daughter of international spies has its moments, good and bad. Pros: Seeing the world one crime-solving adventure at a time. Having parents with super cool jobs. Cons: Never staying in one place long enough to have friends or a boyfriend. But for Maggie Silver, the biggest perk of all has been avoiding high school and the accompanying cliques, bad lunches, and frustratingly simple locker combinations. Then Maggie and her parents are sent to New York for her first solo assignment, and all of that changes. She'll need to attend a private school, avoid the temptation to hack the school's security system, and befriend one aggravatingly cute Jesse Oliver to gain the essential information she needs to crack the case . . . all while trying not to blow her cover

I just read a review of this book this morning and not only does the synopsis sound amazing, the review made it sound even better! I'm sorry, I can't remember where I found that review, but I guess the 3.95 rating on Goodreads might be an indication of how awesome this book must be :)

6 comments:

  1. I've recently heard about this and it does sound intriguing! :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? And I heard it's even better than Ally Carter's books...which I haven't read yet, but I mean - those are already supposed to be amazing :D

      Delete
  2. This book sounds like such a fun read! I didn't like the original cover much, but I'm glad that they changed it. I have heard pretty good things about Robin Benway's past novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read any of her books - and I haven't heard of her until now, but her stories do sound interesting :)

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of this one as well.

    Please will you remember to link back to Pen to Paper as the host of this blog hop?

    Thanks.

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm sorry - I forgot! I'm going to change the post immediately :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...