Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
1) Bella Swan from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
I don't have to comment on this, do I? Okay.
2) Laurel Sewell from Wings by Aprylinne Pike
I've only read the first book in this series and in my review I stated that I do see the potential in it, but...Laurel was just too perfect for me...
3) Anna Whitt from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
I know many of you guys loved this book, but really? No. Flawless, always feeling obligated to do the right thing Anna was just...no! See review for this for more details. And cuss words, I might add.
4) Patty Whitt from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
She. Had. No. Personality. Or an opinion on things. She was so weird.
5) Kaiden Rowe from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
You're right, I should stop now. You probably got my point, didn't you? :D
6) Rachel Adams from Defiance by CJ Redwine
I know. Once again a book everyone loved ...except for myself. But I can't help it. At some points Rachel just acted so stupid and I know that was supposed to look impulsive, but...to me it was just really dumb.
7) Harper from Wake by Amanda Hocking
One word: overprotection. I sincerely hope I am not the kind of big sister she is (although I probably totally am...)
8) Emma Ward from Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry
Woah...this was a book I really didn't like. Mainly because the MC (Emma) would not stop lecturing me about not driving when you're emotionally unstable!!!
9) Lucas from Evernight by Claudia Grey
We started out great...towards the middle of the book things went pretty much downhill :/
10) Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
It's not too bad as I liked the book anyway, but that character? I just couldn't warm up to him!