May 14, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0




My Goals
-to read more books this week than I usually would (duh!)
-to spend less time sitting around doing nothing and more time reading
-to connect with other readers more via Twitter/Goodreads etc
-to read books from authors I haven't tried before
-to read from a lot of different genres

Books To Read
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)
City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
Bloom
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
How I Live Now
Evermore by Alyson Noel

Evermore (The Immortals, #1)

Updates


5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books:
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)

5/15

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books:
Bloom

5/16

Number of books I’ve read today: 14 % of Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books:

5/17

Number of books I’ve read today: 1 and a bit of the next one :)
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books:
Delirium (Delirium, #1)Evermore (The Immortals, #1)

Wow, I'v been slacking on the Update posts lately...and on the reading, too. Let's see how much reading I got done on Friday...

5/18

Number of books I’ve read today: app. 50 pages of Evermore
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books:
Evermore (The Immortals, #1)


It's embarassing but I'm going to try Finishing Evermore today (possible), and reading How I Live Now in one setting (so not going to happen!)

5/19

I didn't finish Evermore. Now I'm really mad at me. Because I totally could have! I just get distracted sooo easily. So, as you can guess, I don't have much to update today...


Number of books I’ve read today: app. 50 pages of Evermore
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books:
Evermore (The Immortals, #1)















17 comments:

  1. Great goals! I have City of Lost Souls on my list too. Can't wait to pick that one up ;) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is already on my shelf, but I'm saving it for when I get a day off from school on Thursday :) Can't wait either, though!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally adding Social Suicide to my list... I seriously loved the first one and just got the second today. So excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should! Add it to your list, I mean! It was great, although I did not like it as much as I liked Deadly Cool...

      Delete
  3. At the rate that I'm going it might be Thursday before I start CoLS too. I'm trying to get the shorter ones out of the way and rewarding myself with Jace and Clary ;) Enjoy the rest of the week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is City of lost souls and heavy reading book. (many pages, pass 400) some one else is reading this for the read a thon also. Happy reading to you.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah...it will take me some time to get through...

      Delete
  5. I just finished City of Lost Souls and I LOVED it :D ! I was so happy to be reunited with all these characters.
    Oh you're already reading your third book of the week that's good progress :). Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well. Today (Saturday) I see myself totally lost in a ton of books/comments/tweets etc. to get to. Which you can see from the fact that I'm replying 2 days late... :/

      Delete
  6. Haha yeah, lots of Cassie Clare! I must admit, I really loved Infernal Devices. I love the historical setting for the Shadowhunter world, and Tessa is a lover of literature, so a good chunk of the series revolves around books. Loved it!

    And you can finish Evermore! You totaly have this! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know that! Makes me wanna check The Infernal Devices Series even more!

      Delete
  7. Hope you're having fun and good luck on your goals!

    P.S. - I like that widget thingy at the top of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool, isn't it? You can get at Amazon :)

      Delete
  8. I didn't have a good Saturday either. Hopefully I can make up for it today. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! Great job on your goals for the read-a-thon. :) I see you read a lot of awesome books this week. I hope you had a fun time!

    New follower. ^__^

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks, I did read amazing books! Didn't think all of my picks for the readathon would turn out that great!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...