May 13, 2012

Bout of Books!

And hello again! So, this came very last minute, but I'm super excited to announce this:
I just signed up for the Bout of Books Readathon. Which starts in like...a couple of hours :)
I wasn't sure if I should participate at first because I got really confused on what exactly you have to do during a Readathon (read, duh!) and the hassle with the different time zones and my constant forgetting to update Twitter and my being a super slow reader and stuff, but then I figured there's not that much that could go wrong, so yeah. I'm taking part. And I'm looking forward to it SO much!
I'm going to post the first official Bout Of Books post tomorrow, but in the meantime make sure to check out their website here:

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

and follow me on Twitter if you want to stay updated :)

https://twitter.com/#!/xbooksmartie

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...