September 09, 2013

Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show


I came up with eleven - and not even that's enough. I could go on and on. In a world where books don't get  butchered on the screen, I'd want to see all my favorites!

The Lucy VariationsTen Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)The Book ThiefLucidBetween Shades of GrayConfessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Good list, I love Cinder and The Book Thief as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Dare You To, Cinder and Confessions but they would be all three great on the big screen. Great list!

    My TTT @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading Cinder, it would definitely make a good TV Show or Movie.

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Dare You To and Cinder as a movie!

    Great list :)

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...