May 01, 2013

April Wrap Up and (a sort of) May TBR

Finished in March:

CloakedCross My Heart, Hope To Die (The Lying Game, #5)Between Here and ForeverWanted (Pretty Little Liars, #8)The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightShadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Between Shades of Gray

In challenges, this is:

Paranormal Challenge:
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Sequel Challenge:

Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Wanted by Sara Shepard
Cross My Heart, Hope to Die by Sara Shepard


Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Wanted by Sara Shepard
Cross My Heart, Hope to Die by Sara Shepard
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys


Debut Author Challenge:
Nothing. This is sort of depressing.


It's not perfect, but definitely better than February and March. Studying for those exams I had is finally over (completely, this time) and May will hopefully be the month when I catch up on my reading and the blog in general. The books themselves have been a good mix, actually. Shadow Kiss and Frostbite were both genius, as were the Sara Shepard novels. TSPOLAFS was okay, I didn't really like Between Here and Forever and Cloaked was (except for the ending) mostly good. The month did finish off very strongly, though, since I loved Between Shades of Grey!

May TBR:

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Blue Moon and Shadowland by Alyson Noel
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockheart
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Fragments by Dan Wells

When it comes to May, I don't want to say too much. I do have to catch up on my reading and I will. Also, I literally have a plan figured out that I'll share with you guys soon that does not only feature a variety of cool books and new series I've wanted to start forever, a Read-a-thon and - hopefully - the end of my now 2 months long bookbuying ban :) 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reading so many books! I'm glad you enjoyed a lot of them, and I'm glad you liked Sara's two books. :) Between Shades of Grey looks SOOO good too so I'm really excited for that one! YAY for the end of your book buying ban! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between Shades of Grey really is awesome. I didn't know if I should pick it up at first since I can be picky about the Historical Fiction I read, but this one was sooo worth it! I woke up at six in the morning only to finish it :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...