November 19, 2013

Top Ten Books To Travel in Time

For Time Travel Lovers:

Tempest (Tempest, #1)Vortex (Tempest, #2)

Tempest is a debut novel and you will notice. It seems a bit weak at the beginning, but the ending will blow you away. The writing is SO much better in Vortex, the action really gets going and it makes your head spin! Certainly for lovers of action, time travel and conspiracy theories!

For Historical Fiction Haters:

These books are way too action packed to bore you, but still introduce you to a historical setting that is featured in so many other books that you might even develop a taste for it!

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

These books again make the absolute best of their historical setting while still being immensely action packed, full of romance and really fast reads that keep you on the edge of your seat!

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)

For Historical Fiction Lovers:

This book will tear your heart out and at the same time tells the story of a people that - in my opinion - is overlooked at a lot in historcial fiction.


Between Shades of Gray

And finally, if you're more one to look into the future, I recommend these two awesome series to you! I haven't finished either of them yet, but while All These Things I've Done is just a very crazy, very realistic seeming portrait of our future world, Ashes and Shadows are plain creepy, disguisting and scary - good!


Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)

All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)

11 comments:

  1. I'm not huge on time travel stories but recently read (and loved) 'Q' by Evan Mandery - have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no! Haven't even heard of it! So thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely look into it!

      Delete
  2. I think it's great that in your list the 'travel in time' doesn't necessarily mean TIME TRAVEL. Nice collection of books!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT post today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, as much as I love time travel books themselves, I also really love books that are just set in a different time :D

      Delete
  3. I love time travel!! Although I usually don't read Sci Fi so I guess I don't read THAT much of it. I love the cover of Born Wicked and have been wanting to read it ever since I saw it. And All These Things I've Done sounds super interesting. And since the 2nd book is already out, I definitely should read it :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It must be done well, though. If it messes with your brain too much, I think it ruins the book because you don't understand what's going on anymore! Anyway, you should really read Born Wicked and Star Cursed! Those books are so epic, I cannot recommend them enough!

      Delete
  4. Totally loved Between Shades of Gray. Great list you got there on a nice topic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Clare's Clockwork series a lot more than her City of Bones trilogy. Her writing is much better in this prequel series. <3 Great recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! I haven't read any of these books but Ashes has been on my reading list for a while. I bookmarked this list as a resource for when I'm in the mood for some time travellin' books :-)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...