November 29, 2013

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2014


Standalones that sound awesome!

The Promise of AmazingThe Secrets of Lily GravesMaybe One Day

Beginnings of new series!

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)After the End (After the End, #1)

Sequels to old favorites! (And two of my favorite series ending...)

Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #3)Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)

I don't know about you guys, but I certainly looove the feeling of anticipation when a new year comes around and looking forward to all the new books coming out!
What are you looking forward to in 2014? What non-bookish things are you excited for??

3 comments:

  1. Into the Still Blue made my list too. I can't wait for Perry's and Aria's HEA!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see Sister's Fate on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I'm excited for quite a few of these, luckily have arcs for Maybe One Day, After The End and Into The Still Blue, can't wait for those. Really want to read Rainbow Rowell's books as well. I'm excited to get to all of them next year. My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...