August 18, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Reading Around The World Challenge

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

For this challenge - hosted by Ex Libris - we're supposed to pick a book and a picture that shows how we imagine the setting of the book to look like :)

I think I'm VERY much influenced by the TV show but I actually always imagined Rosewood from the Pretty Little Liars Series like this:



And I'm pretty sure I'd love it there! One of the main reasons I love the books and the show so much actually is the setting :)

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars #1)

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with being influenced by the TV show. I haven't read the book or watched the show, but Rosewood looks a nice little town!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...