August 05, 2012

Words of the Week

Heaven - I was there. Just previous Wednesday. I went to a place where libraries can get VERY low-priced books and got to pick the ones for our local library's YA section. Oh my...Can you believe I walked out there with four baskets of books? It was AMAZING!

German - for those of you who have checked my Blogger Profile at some point you might have noticed that I have a second, German blog where I haven't posted anything yet. I'm thinking about reviewing German books there, though. We'll see if I have the time.

Reviews - I know, I know. This blog seriously lacks them these days. The problem is not that I don't have any - about ten book reviews are ready to be uploaded. It's just that there are other posts I also want to do. I really need to work on my schedule.

And now the books I received this week:

Zoe Letting GoTen Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...