August 26, 2012

Words of the Week

Book Haul - no better word for it. I went totally crazy on (thank god!) that bargain books section on Amazon!

8 hours - is the amount of sleep I'm trying to get since school started. I'm doing good so far - it's just that my reading pace suffers a LOT!

Belles - by Jen Calonita is THE book for everyone who starts school right now. Seriously, it's a must at the beginning of the school year!!!

Jennifer L. Armentrout - what is it with that author? It seems like there are a gazillon books coming out right now and everyone talks about how awesome she is and I still don't own a book of hers! That has GOT to change - any recommendations?

HELP - Seriously guys - I'm dying here! I just don't know if I should read Partials or Under the Never Sky first - which one would you read first?

And now...on to all the books I purchased this week (they were all very inexpensive because they're bargain books, so it's okay...)

Gone (Gone, #1)The Daughters (The Daughters, #1)Need (Need, #1)
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)Eve (Eve, #1)
Leviathan (Leviathan #1)Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1)My Name is Memory

1 comment:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS! I love Leviathan so, so much. :) I've heard some good things about Under the Never Sky. And, I'm somewhat ashamed and befuddled to say, I don't know who Jennifer Armentrout is, and I mos certainly don't know her books. I'd say I'd check them out, but my TBR list is so long already and I haven't even visited the library yet...

    Anyways, cool books. I don't start school for another week, so I wish you luck on all those beginning-of-the-year school stuffs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...