August 06, 2012

Week Of August 6

All New Stories:

Wake by Amanda Hocking: Book CoverThrone of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Book CoverInnocent Darkness (Aether Chronicles Series #1) by Suzanne Lazear: Book CoverThe Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney: Book CoverBetween by Jessica Warman: Book Cover

Sequels:

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake: Book CoverRift (Nightshade Series) by Andrea Cremer: Book CoverBloodrose (Nightshade Series #3) by Andrea Cremer: Book CoverThe Gray Wolf Throne (A Seven Realms Novel) by Cinda Williams Chima: Book CoverBlood Fever (Veronica Wolff's Watchers Series) by Veronica Wolff: Book Cover
The Hidden (Hollow Trilogy Series #3) by Jessica Verday: Book Cover

Paperbacks:

Enclave by Ann Aguirre: Book Cover

Quite a hassle to make a decision this week, right? I have just started reading my ARC of Throne of Glass yesterday and can only recommend it to everyone out there! I pretty much flew through the 36 percent I've read so far. I am about to order Wake online just because I've never read a novel by Amanda Hocking and lots of people seem to love her writing. As I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet, I'm going to buy and read that book first and then think about the sequel although I've heard so many good things about both books that I'm sure I'm going to like them! Last but not least is Enclave - doesn't the synopsis sound promising? And I don't know how it is in other countries but in Germany the Kindle version is on sale right now ;)
That's it for the new releases this week. Which books will you pick up? Have you read any of them? Or read good reviews?

3 comments:

  1. I havent heard of Between, but the Cover is AWESOME!!!
    Im waiting for Wake and Throne of Glass too!!
    Hey... you didnt list Glitch by Heather Anastasiu on here, its coming out tomorrow! :) Just FYI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for mentioning it! I actually read and reviewed Glitch and still forgot about it :) And you're right - the cover for Between is really pretty!

      Delete
  2. Those all look awesome! Some of them are already on my TBR list! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...