August 14, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Tuesday Challenges

The Relocate Challenge...

...for which we take the book we're currently reading, say where it's set and relocate it to another place!
I am cheating a tiny little bit as I'm taking the book I finished yesterday for this challenge: Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard.
It's set in a town in Utah (I think) where LOTS of rich, privileged people live. They wear fancy clothes, have lunch at the country club - you name it. In the midst of this, the protagonist Emma tries to solve her sister's murder - only that now she has to investigate in the dark hallways of Azkaban, the jail filled with dark wizards and intimidating magical creatures! It's the end of Kate Spade purses and cute diners for Emma - and the beginning of soal-stealing monsters :)




4 comments:

  1. Azkaban is quite the switch! But I approve of your choice because it'd be awesome to get to finally see the inside of the most infamous wizard prison. :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah-I think it's a bummer we don't get to take a peak :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...