August 08, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-a-thon Wednesday Update


Yay! I can finally say I've finished one book for this Read-a-Thon!
It's Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and it was awesome but also kind of long (for a Read-a-Thon book).
Next up is Twenty Boy Summer which I already started (I'm on page 30, I think) and like so far :)

Now on to the challenges:

Pearlthebookgirl hosts the Book Puzzle Challenge which basically means we have to find pictures to describe a certain book. Let's see...




Does anyone know which book I mean?
Does the word "Twittercide" ring any bells?
Still not?
I'm talking about Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday, silly! If you haven't read it yet, go pick it up! It's hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...