August 09, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Thursday Update


I finished my first book of this event!!! Yay! It's Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and it was really great, but with a bit more than 400 pages maybe not the best choice to start a Read-a-thon. I'm now 104 pages into Sarah Ockler's Twenty Boy Summer, I love it and with a big portion of luck and energy I might finish it tonight :)

Happy reading to everyone!

Challenges:

Book Couples challenge hosted by Winged Reviews

My couple would be Chaol from Throne of Glass and Susannah from The Mediator Series (Meg Cabot)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Shadowland (The Mediator, #1)

The reason is simple: I'm totally Team Dorian but I'd love to see Chaol with someone, too and I think Suze is very much like Celeana - super tough and not afraid to play by their own rules!

3 comments:

  1. I have not read those books, sounds good though. Here is my picks (its at the bottom of the original read a thon wrap-up post (i have whole link in here too, my links are not wanting to work.)My Couples Challenge post in the read-a-thon post Summer Wrap Up-Read-A-Thon Post & Challenges

    http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-wrap-up-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read Throne of Glass yet, but Suze is definitely an independent, kick-butt character! I'm glad to hear that Celeana is like that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love Suze? I think she could be a role model for every teenage girl :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...