August 13, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Wrap Up Post



Hey fellow Read-a-Thoners! I will admit my face turned a light shade of green when I saw how much reading some of you got done this past week BUT I guess I'm content with my (rather small progress) because it's about the fun, right :) Yeah...

So, out of the five books I wanted to read I finished two (Throne of Glass and Twenty Boy Summer) and got to about eighty percent of Thrall which is okay, I believe, as the majority of these are review books :)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Twenty Boy SummerThrall (Daughters Of Lilith, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! Really want to read throne of glass and twenty boy summer!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both amazing - you should try them!

      Delete
  2. Yeah some people did a great job but as long as you had fun it's all good! I only read 3 myself. But Throne of Glass and Twenty Boy Summer sound great!!!! Been wanting to read those. Hope you enjoyed them!
    Thanks so much for participating!
    My Wrap-Up Photo Album

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Having fun is always the most important thing! And the books I did read were awesome!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...